Wednesday, February 17, 2010

An Angel vs. Devil

So Crash has an ear infection and a sinus infection. But that isn't the whole story. The doctor was so impressed with his picture perfect behavior in her office today. Literally he was an angel (with out exaggeration). Respectful, obedient, funny, cute and the list of superb adjectives that rarely go in front of the word Crash were present. Not that he isn't usually a wonderfully loving little boy, he was just obviously NOT the child I have come to know and love.

See I knew he was sick. Try explaining that one to a doctor. I know my child is sick because he is so good.

I almost wish I could freeze him in this state of sickness (just minus the infection out). Because as soon as the antibiotics start working a whole new side appears. As much as I have no idea why his behavior is better with a fever, I have no idea what makes him fly so high on antibiotics. He is happy ( and I am glad about that)but so out of control of his body.
1 day down 9 to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment