Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Notice anything different?

Notice anything different?








How about now?



Here's one last clue...





Crash has socks on...and he isn't going outside.  In fact, he has had them on all day!  He says they give his feet hugs and are easy to put on.  Thank you SOFT Clothing!  We will see how long this lasts, but he has already asked for more.  Coming from a guy that HATES socks, that is a huge compliment.  I was hesitant to order them at first.  Who pays six dollars for a pair of socks?  What if they end up in the sock grave yard never to be worn again?  But, what if he likes them?  What if I never have to battle the sock wars again?  I was sold!  I just couldn't resist that last argument.   So, for today I have won a small victory.  It is yet to be seen if I have won the war. 

3 comments: