not to mention it looks like Lightening McQueen sticking his tongue out...
Thanks Uncle Chris!
Gluten And Dairy Free Chocolate Cake
1 cup Water
½ cups Cocoa
½ cups Coconut Flour
½ cups Tapioca Flour
½ teaspoons Xanthan Gum/ or guar gum
½ teaspoons Salt
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
10 Tablespoons Earth Balance (vegan Butter)
1 cup Sugar
5 whole Eggs
1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Bring the water to a boil. Stir in the cocoa until melted and set aside until it comes to room temperature.
3. Stir together the coconut flour, cornstarch, xanthan gum, salt, and soda. Mix together well. If you have a sifter go ahead and sift it to get out all the clumps. You don’t want to bite into your cupcake and get a clump of coconut flour. I don’t have a sifter so I used my hands to de-clump the flour the best I could.
4. Beat together the butter and sugar.
5. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then the vanilla. Scraping down the bowl as necessary
6. Add the flour mixture to the creamed mixture and beat until incorporated. Again, you might need to scrape down the bowl.
7. Add in the cocoa mixture and beat until smooth. Batter will be thin.
8. Spray a 9x13 pan or other pan and bake 30 min or until a toothpick comes out clean